Moving into your dream home is easy with a Residential Mortgage from Citizens Bank. Apply today.
Competitive interest rates computed on a reducing balance
Repayment period to a maximum of twenty-five (25) years
A minimum of 10% of borrowers’ contribution
Collateral/Security for Loan
Do you have a house lot and need assistance to build your forever home? Have you found your dream house and need help making it a reality? A mortgage can help finance home and land purchase, construction, home improvement and more!
Excel Savings Accounts
Excel Savings Account Basic Features
Interested in one of our Residential
Submit an enquiry online and one of our representatives will arrange a call to discuss your needs.
Valid National Identification Card or Passport or Driver’s License
Proof of address – Recent utility bill (3 months) or postmarked letter or valid Driver’s License
Employment letter stating current position, date of employment and salary and other cash benefits
If self employed, statement of income or expenses or affidavit of income.
Copy of transport/title/lease document or letter of intent/agreement of sale & purchase if property is being purchased.
Copies of receipts for leases, rates and taxes etc
Certificate of Valuation for property or projected valuation
Estimate of construction or renovation cost
An approved Building plan from the relevant statutory body
Receipts for materials/items purchased (for construction commenced)
Statement from other financial institutions, including Hire Purchase Agreements (if applicable) of loan accounts showing balances and monthly installments payable. Satisfactory credit report
Low Income Mortgages
Corporate Chequing Basic Features
- Valid National Identification Card or Passport or Driver’s License
- Proof of address – Recent utility bill (3 months) or postmarked letter or valid Driver’s License
- Employment letter stating current position, date of employment, salary and other cash benefits
- If self employed, statement of income or expenses or affidavit of income.
- Letter of Assurance from Central Housing and Planning Authority, copy of transport/title or letter of Intent/Agreement of Sale & Purchase if property is being purchased