In light of the recent advisory and in continuing to support efforts to curtail the spread of the virus. Commencing Wednesday, April 15, 2020 through to April 30, 2020, the Bank will implement additional measures to safeguard our employees and customers as follows: –
- CBGI will continue to open to the public for 5 days per week with banking hours from 8.00 hrs to 12.00 noon;
- CBGI will only provide banking services to customers of the bank; thus Non CBGI customers who wish to transact business including bill payments WILL NOT be accommodated;
- Mandatory requirements for conducting business at the bank: (I)All customers must be wearing a mask. If no mask, no entry; and (II)have their temperature taken. If temperature reading exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius entry will be denied;
- Loan application will only be facilitated by appointment;
- Opening and Maintenance of Accounts is temporarily suspended UNLESS an emergency situation requires it;
- Customers signing up for Online Banking, ATM Card and Night Depository Service will be facilitated;
- Limits will be placed on the number and value of cash transactions processed in the bank;
- Cheque deposits may be placed in the box situated on the inside of the door and business customers are encouraged to utilise our night depository service; and
- Wire Transfers will only be accommodated by submission of a written request by the customer, or by email or through Online Banking;
- Pensioners and the elderly will continue to be given priority and will be served by a dedicated teller.
We encourage customers to continue to utilise our 24 Hr ATM service to do deposit (Branch ATMs), withdrawals (All ATMs), check account balances and transfer funds between your accounts.
Additionally, Our Online Banking Service can facilitate the checking of account balances, transfers between accounts, payment of bills, viewing/printing of processed cheques, initiation of EFTs and wire transfers and much more.
Customers can use the following to make an appointment:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Citizens Online users may send us a Secured Message
- Contact your nearest branch
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused as we seek to keep our valued employees, customers, and other stakeholders safe.