Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, security and administration of the Bank’s hardware, software, networks, and communications infrastructure; advise management on the implementation of new technology; provide support in the use of approved applications.
The Senior Manager is required to ensure that the Bank’s information technology systems are secure and stable and contribute to the achievement of the approved business plan.
Ensures that Management and staff are provided with relevant systems and information to execute their mandates by recommending and then implementing products and processes to improve internal efficiencies and to maximize value to the shareholders, customers, and employees by providing oversight to the following major functions and the coordination of staff for coverage in all related areas:
- Installation and maintenance of all computer hardware and telecommunication
- Software installation and administration
- Network Security and IT Business Continuity
- Clearings & Cheque Processing
- Special Projects
- Operations Support
Develop and implement IT strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs and ensure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures as well as with all applicable Banking Regulations.
Supervise technology projects of the Bank, including resources and facilities, products and services and policies and procedures. Ensure optimum usability of the system with respect to maintaining maximum network performance to satisfy applications, user expectations and organizational requirements; as well as maintain support of all operating systems, database, and specialized computer peripherals.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related
- 5 Years’ experience in Information Technology at a senior management
- Familiarity with commercial banking operations, internal controls, and statutory
- Proven system analysis and problem-solving skills