Responsible for the governance and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company’s operational and strategic goals.
- Develop enterprise risk management tools, practices, and policies to analyse and report enterprise risk and to manage risk according to an enterprise risk management
- Implement risk management methodologies for administrative, lending, and operational functions of the
- Ensure the organization’s risk management policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations and strategic objectives of the
- Conduct compliance, risk assessment and risk related staff training
- Submit reports to the Board of Directors detailing and analyzing exposures, key risk issues and large exposure information.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the risk management department and oversee members of the risk management team.
- At minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in, Finance, Economics, Business Management, Statistics or Accounting.
- A minimum of four years’ experience at a senior level in the Financial Sector.
- An intimate knowledge of internal business processes and the Financial Sector
- Professional certifications for Risk Management would be an asset.
Applications with accompanying résumé should be forwarded on or before October 22nd, 2021 to the following email address: email@example.com
Only suitable candidates will be contacted